Alert …thank you to all that came out to mall great job KB3NSJ…JAY
- Frost Advisory issued October 17 at 4:21AM EDT until October 17 at 10:00AM EDT by NWS October 17, 2017...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EDT THIS MORNING... * TEMPERATURES...32 to 37 degrees. * IMPACTS...Unprotected sensitive vegetation may be damaged.
- Clear and 32 F at Latrobe / Westmorland, PAWinds are Calm. The humidity is 100%. Last Updated on Oct 17 2017, 6:48 am EDT.
- Caribbean Telecommunications Union Head Calls for “New Generation” of Hams October 16, 2017
- Volunteer Shelter Duty Slots in Northern California Filled on the Fly “via RF” October 16, 2017
- UTC Approvals to Use 630- and/or 2,200-Meter Bands Arriving via E-Mail October 15, 2017
- Amateur Radio Facilitates Another Patient Evacuation on Puerto Rico October 15, 2017
- ARRL Section Manager Evacuates When Fire Comes Within Two Blocks October 13, 2017
- Srsly, why does the ham radio hobby attack these sorts? (Melbourne, FL hamfest) October 17, 2017
- Anyone in Albuquerque that can help me out? October 17, 2017
- DV4mini on Chromebook October 16, 2017
- [DMR] Linking Moto and Hytera Repeaters October 16, 2017
- opinions on a 2m 70cm antenna October 16, 2017