The 442.150 MHz Multi-mode repeater has been returned to the Brandmaster system, just like the 145.440 MHz repeater. The alternative TGIF system which we had been connected to for DMR for the past few weeks has been experiencing technical problems, and lacked the ability to make the main talkgroup dynamic (push-to-talk). This resulted in the repeater remaining in transmit mode on an extended basis even when no local hams were using a talkgroup, which prevented other local users from using Dstar, Fusion, FM or other systems. If the TGIF network matures to the point where we can determine which talkgroups are static on our repeater, we may revisit a connection to them.
- Wind Advisory issued October 20 at 1:18PM EDT until October 21 at 6:00AM EDT by NWS October 20, 2018...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM THIS EVENING TO 6 AM EDT SUNDAY... The National Weather Service in Pittsburgh has issued a Wind Advisory, which is in effect from 9 PM this evening to 6 AM EDT Sunday. * WINDS...West 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
- Overcast and 52 F at Latrobe / Westmorland, PAWinds are West at 17.3 MPH (15 KT). The humidity is 94%. The wind chill is 47. Last Updated on Oct 20 2018, 12:45 pm EDT.
- ARRL Headquarters Emergency Response Team to Activate on September 12 September 12, 2018
- ARES Strategic Plan September 6, 2018
- Western Pennsylvania Section News, Septmber 2018 September 3, 2018
- WPRC Chairman, Paul L. Plants W3PLP, SK August 5, 2018
- Western Pennsylvania Section News – August 4, 2018 August 4, 2018
- The Latest Episode of ARRL Audio News is Now Available! October 19, 2018
- Correction: Practice Contest for ARRL RTTY Roundup Participants Planning to Use FT8 October 19, 2018
- The K7RA Solar Update October 19, 2018
- WRTC 2018 QSL Cards on Order; No Return Cards Wanted October 19, 2018
- Philippine Organizations Join Forces for “Robust” JOTA-JOTI Presence October 19, 2018