The 442.150 MHz Multi-mode repeater has been returned to the Brandmaster system, just like the 145.440 MHz repeater. The alternative TGIF system which we had been connected to for DMR for the past few weeks has been experiencing technical problems, and lacked the ability to make the main talkgroup dynamic (push-to-talk). This resulted in the repeater remaining in transmit mode on an extended basis even when no local hams were using a talkgroup, which prevented other local users from using Dstar, Fusion, FM or other systems. If the TGIF network matures to the point where we can determine which talkgroups are static on our repeater, we may revisit a connection to them.
- High Wind Watch issued February 23 at 3:30AM EST until February 25 at 7:00AM EST by NWS February 23, 2019...HIGH WIND WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY MORNING THROUGH MONDAY MORNING... * WINDS...West 25 to 35 mph with gusts around 60 mph. * TIMING...Strongest winds expected Sunday morning through Sunday evening. * IMPACTS...Damaging winds will blow down trees and power lines.
- Overcast and 39 F at Latrobe / Westmorland, PAWinds are Southeast at 5.8 MPH (5 KT). The humidity is 52%. The wind chill is 35. Last Updated on Feb 23 2019, 7:53 am EST.
- WPA Section News – February 19, 2019 February 19, 2019
- ARES Connect Update February 11, 2019
- Western Pennsylvania Section News, December 2018 December 25, 2018
- Tom Chesworth W3IA, Silent Key November 25, 2018
- Western Pennsylvania Section News – November 10, 2018 November 10, 2018
- The Latest Episode of ARRL Audio News is Available February 22, 2019
- Carole Perry, WB2MGP, is First Recipient of Award Named in Her Honor February 22, 2019
- Past ARRL Western New York Section Manager Bill Thompson, W2MTA, SK February 22, 2019
- Listen for 4U1ITU during ITU Conference Preparatory Meeting February 22, 2019
- KL0S Wins the February QST Cover Plaque Award February 22, 2019
- Baofeng 15W Tx claims. Legit or BS? February 23, 2019
- Linear Translator "Trunking" Repeater Via SDR and Codec2 Digital Voice February 23, 2019
- Ham radio and beat frequency February 23, 2019
- OCF Dipole vs Fan Dipole February 23, 2019
- I got a few XPR 6550 radios and want some help making sure it's optimized for my use. February 23, 2019