Starting next Wednesday, October 7, we will be moving our UHF FM net to the 442.275 MHz repeater (PL 131.8). This machine has recently been returned to the airwaves and we’d like to give it a workout, check it’s footprint, and give everyone a chance to become reacquainted with “the 275”. For those unfamiliar, the WEARS UHF FM net meets each week immediately following the 9:00 PM Wednesday ACS net on 147.180 MHz.
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisories October 28, 2021
- Fog/Mist and 46 F at Latrobe / Westmoreland, PAWinds are Calm. The humidity is 100%. Last Updated on Oct 28 2021, 3:55 am EDT.
- WPA Digital Voice Net Format September 2, 2021
- WPA Section News – 05 Sep 20 September 5, 2020
- Special Hamfest Update July 24, 2020
- Western Pennsylvania Section News — 24 June 2020 June 25, 2020
- Temporary Rule Waivers Announced for 2020 ARRL Field Day May 30, 2020
- 3Y0J DXpedition to Bouvet Island Confirms November 2022 Activation October 27, 2021
- US and Region 2 Amateur Radio Direction-Finding Championships Results are In October 27, 2021
- East Coast Amateur Radio Service Offers Support for Amateur Radio-Related Initiatives October 27, 2021
- President Names Rosenworcel FCC Chair, Announces Planned Nominations to FCC, NTIA October 27, 2021
- ARRL Concurs with Two FCC World Radiocommunication Conference Advisory Committee Draft Positions October 27, 2021