The WEARS Radio Mail System is back on the air in its new and improved location at Bear Cave. This digipeater system operates on 147.480 MHz and allows you to send email over VHF to other hams without the need for the Internet, which could be very useful under emergency conditions. For a complete description and instructions see the Wears Radio Mail System Manual. Since we’re all staying at home, this would be a good time to get acquainted with this system which is administered by Bart, N5BLP.
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisories October 28, 2021
- Fog/Mist and 46 F at Latrobe / Westmoreland, PAWinds are Calm. The humidity is 100%. Last Updated on Oct 28 2021, 3:55 am EDT.
- WPA Digital Voice Net Format September 2, 2021
- WPA Section News – 05 Sep 20 September 5, 2020
- Special Hamfest Update July 24, 2020
- Western Pennsylvania Section News — 24 June 2020 June 25, 2020
- Temporary Rule Waivers Announced for 2020 ARRL Field Day May 30, 2020
- 3Y0J DXpedition to Bouvet Island Confirms November 2022 Activation October 27, 2021
- US and Region 2 Amateur Radio Direction-Finding Championships Results are In October 27, 2021
- East Coast Amateur Radio Service Offers Support for Amateur Radio-Related Initiatives October 27, 2021
- President Names Rosenworcel FCC Chair, Announces Planned Nominations to FCC, NTIA October 27, 2021
- ARRL Concurs with Two FCC World Radiocommunication Conference Advisory Committee Draft Positions October 27, 2021