The club’s repeater on 442.275 MHz is back on the air. The repeater, located in Derry Township, is an FM machine which is also capable of being used in the Yaesu Fusion digital mode (it auto selects the mode you’re using.) The PL is 131.8 Hz which we suggest you program in both receive and transmit on your FM rig so as no to be bothered by any Fusion digital transmissions. Note that this repeater does NOT have a connection to the internet so connection to the Wires-X or YSF rooms is not possible. Give the .275 a try!
- Fog/Mist and 70 F at Latrobe / Westmoreland, PAWinds are Calm. The humidity is 100%. Last Updated on Jul 26 2021, 8:47 am EDT.
- WPA Section News – 05 Sep 20 September 5, 2020
- Special Hamfest Update July 24, 2020
- Western Pennsylvania Section News — 24 June 2020 June 25, 2020
- Temporary Rule Waivers Announced for 2020 ARRL Field Day May 30, 2020
- Watch for Tower Site Vandalism May 6, 2020
- Stations to Celebrate Fourth Anniversary of FT8 July 23, 2021
- ARRL Board of Directors Creates Emergency Communications and Field Services Committee July 23, 2021
- The K7RA Solar Update July 23, 2021
- ARRL Announces Leadership Changes in the Central Division July 22, 2021
- Massachusetts Court Okays Amateur Radio Tower, Citing Board of Appeals’ Error July 22, 2021